Ground floor/living areas
- Entrance hallway with coat hooks, shoe rack and sofa.
- Shaker style kitchen with gas hob, electric fan oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, 2nd larder fridge, slow cooker, microwave oven and a comprehensive range of utensils and cooking equipment. General items such as tea, coffee, sugar, salt & pepper etc. are provided on arrival.
- Dining room is home to a large oak farmhouse table which (when used with the extension) is big enough for 15 people to dine together for that celebratory meal. French style double doors open out onto the garden and terrace area at the front of the house – perfect for al-fresco dining. Two high chairs are available on request.
- Large living room with a feature fireplace with cosy log burning stove, comfy sofas and 40″ LCD TV/DVD with Sky TV package including Sky Cinema and on demand TV plus a large and varied selection of over 80 DVDs.
- Snug/sitting room off living room with full sized, fully sprung double sofa-bed, ipod dock, Freeview TV, DVD player and a Chromecast for viewing catchup TV programmes/photos or apps from your smartphone or tablet on the big screen. In the snug is also a large bookcase with a huge range of books, games and jigsaws – ideal for those who just want to chill out away from it all.
- Utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board and supply of cleaning materials etc.
- Downstairs cloakroom with toilet and hand basin.
- Free unlimited fibre broadband for all you downloading and streaming needs.
Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms with downstairs snug/occasional 6th bedroom. The layout gives flexible accommodation for a maximum occupancy of 15 people (excluding infants in travel cots).
- Click here to view the floorplans to help you plan your stay.